1.26.2007

Day One Hundred Eighty-Eight

Good: Having friends who notice there's something different about me.

Great: Having friends who recognize my weight loss and say nice things like, "You look great. Let's go shopping!"

Unbelievably Fantastic: Having friends who not only invite you over for dinner and serve yummy low point goodies like mini-turkey-burgers on King's Hawaiian whole wheat rolls, but who also thoroughly enjoy the goodness of a healthy meal, thereby creating a spirit of team unity.

Thanks A&G! You guys are a fat girl's dream. Ok, well maybe my real dream involves double chocolate fudge cake, but you run a close second.

2 comments:

amy m. stern said...

I can make chocolate fudge cake! While adjusting myself of course.

JP said...

Oh fun. When's this going to happen? Tuesday night right? Just my luck.