9.28.2006

Day Eighty-Eight & Day Eighty-Nine

What day is it? Where am I? That's what this week has felt like. Jon just finished designing a beautiful brochure for the wedding network we're involved with (for PlanetZaya and Elena's Inspiration). The Shining Light Fund just received a grant for $4,000 for the mother's bracelet program. The candlelight service is only two weeks away, followed closely behind by Z's birthday party and now, Make a Difference Day. And as I sit here to blog about my WW experience, I'm thinking, did I even eat this week?

Seriously, I have been paying enough attention to notice how much I'm enjoying food, the smart choices, and continuing exercise. I've also noticed that when cravings do come, they're pretty strong. It's like a battle of two extremes. I think it's because life is continuing to happen all around now and WW is a normal part of that life. So daily eating doesn't take much thought anymore, but I have to be careful to stay focused during those cravings.

Didn't get to walk tonight, but we did get some extra walking in this week, so I should be ok. Oh, and shout outs to M who's hanging in there with a very busy work and school schedule while riding the WW train, and to J who has a job interview tomorrow. Love you guys.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The weeks fly quickly on WW--it is a part of who we are--good stuff happening? Stel will take it any day. You have been on this program about 3 months! Congrats! Hanging in there is the key. Quitting is not an option. Cravings? They will always be there--how we handle them is what counts.