8.16.2006

Day Forty-Seven

Had a great beach walk tonight, everything was in a rhythm. This is funny, but, I found myself looking at my shadow in the sand to see if I could see my belly. That's goofy, I know. But I really am seeing some physical changes. It still shocks me every time I notice something. Like I'm not expecting it to continue. That mental block is a curious thing.

I finished off the day with nine points to spare today. That was a first. It wasn't intentional at all. I was preoccupied this morning and didn't have breakfast, then I had a four point dinner and then we walked. So it all just added up. Oh, and I did get to try a new yummy dessert that Mama made. It's a pumpkin mousse...verrrrrrrry good. Trying new stuff is always fun.

Tonight won't be nearly as deep as last night. That was an unexpected experience, having all those thoughts flowing around in my head. Tonight I'm pretty content, been processing a lot of things all day and I feel settled. Happy to be where and who I am. Thankful for my friends and loved ones who are really cheering me on. Hopeful for a new day tomorrow, Lord willing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is the day the Lord hath made, we will rejoice and be glad in it! He is faithful who promised. Papa loves Zaya in his truck. When he first "borrowed" the carseat from my car I told him that I would just trade cars for the day. "No, No," he said, "I'll just move the carseat." I am remembering now that his truck with the back seat was purchased with a little being in mind--who could ride back there while they traversed the highways. What a nice reality.
God is faithful, and honors our heart's desires. God doesn't forget. Zaya now rides in Papa's truck. Yes. Good. (Elena still rides with me.)
I love you.