8.03.2006

Day Thirty-Four

Wore a top today that was handed down to me from Mama. It got too big for her while on her own weight loss journey and she saved it for me. It's one size smaller than I've worn for years and years. And it looked pretty good, if I do say so myself. I had the slightest doubt when leaving the house wearing it, mainly because my brain still says, "You wear Size 18." But throughout the morning people at work were complimenting me on the fit, so that helped.

Still feeling a little wary about weigh in Saturday, because I've been using my extra points this week, a few each day. It's weird, I look forward to going to the meeting so much, and to weighing in. But my thoughts fluctuate so often throughout each day about what the scale will say. I think I'm thinking too much.

We're having a party on Saturday for Jon's birthday and I'm not feeling nervous about eating at all. I feel like I've learned to balance things out well enough. And while I do have cravings, I feel confident that when faced with a full platter of potato salad, I don't have to dive in head first.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gads! GREAT! Geez!