8.07.2006

Day Thirty-Eight

Need to find pants. Loose pants is a really cool feeling, mentally, but really impractical and not so attractive physically. Spent some time trying on pants at Old Navy today. Didn't have much luck. What I did learn is that this whole low-rise craze is really out of control. You've got your standard low-rise, your extra low-rise, your ultra low-rise. I'm convinced that all pants are basically becoming chaps. And I'm not down with that. I found plenty of tops and cute little T's that fit great, but I'll have to keep on the hunt for something to cover my bottom half.

Oh, and it's looking like I can now say I'm a size 16. Bye bye 18. No offense, but I won't miss you at all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Chaps :-)

So proud of you. Keep up the great work. What an exciting adventure--what fun!