8.15.2006

Day Forty-Six

I'm feeling fat right now. Probably nothing physically different, but I'm a little stressed. Usually that's how it works. I feel stress, my mind says, "you're fat." In actuality, I'm on track with my points, did some exercise today, everything's good.

Oh, here's a good story. Last night I started trying on some dresses in my closet. We're preparing for a wedding in Fresno in a few weeks and I was taking a look at some possible outfits. Yep, you guessed it...loose! That feeling never gets old. I tried on this great pink dress that I've worn a few times before. I thought it was funny that the dress "fit" better when I was fat. Meaning that it hugged the curves before, now it hangs like a sack. You won't hear me complaining!

Saturday is approaching fast. Feeling a little sad because it will be our last WW meeting with Mary. I have no idea who will take her place. I realize that my success is not dependent on Mary, but it sure has been wonderful to have her spirit on my team.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A sagging dress. Always a good sign. Stel says that she still feels fat sometimes. She will just be sitting in a meeting and look down at herself and be shocked all over again that she is skinny now. Well not SKINNY, but you know what she means.
It is really unbelievable. Sometimes she even thinks that she is dreaming. Wow. Wonder when it will settle in, or if it ever will.
Don't know how it will be without Mary. But Stel supposes that we will see what we will see.
Hope that tomorrow is less stressful for you--just remember that the Lord is in control of everything.
Interesting that you feel fat when you are stressed. Wonder what that means.