7.21.2006

Day Twenty-One

I can't believe it's really Day 21! I had always put off trying to lose weight because it felt like it would take too long, but I've already been sticking with this plan for three weeks. Three very fast flying weeks.

Today at work my fellow WW buddy grabbed my pants because she noticed they were sagging...very literally falling down. I really can't afford to buy clothes right now, but I'm gonna have to find something that fits. Boy, how I've longed to have that kind of a problem!

Had three White Castle mini-burgers for dinner...what a taste explosion. Jon and I both had weekly points to spare so we decided to spluge a little. That was fun, but I don't feel like I need to do that everyday, which is good.

Weighing in tomorrow morning. Stay tuned...


No comments: